25+ years in a quest for the Holy Grail: successful role of ICT in business. Still searching, still enjoying… Starting to believe that the journey is more important than the destination! In the meantime, leading LifeLongLearning Academy ILBA (Innovation, Leadership, Business & Agility).
Connecting disruption of a traditional industry, new business models, new technologies and new approach to OpenData (#notsosexybutitworks)
- Statement No.1: Financial industry, insurance particularly, is drastically changing.
- Statement No.2: Old players, using traditional approach are not able to defend, let alone to reposition. The worst option is trying to prevent inevitable.
- Statement No.3: New approach – Total Client Relationship Management, combined with Customer Experience Management using carefully mapped Customer Journey. If not all at once, try dual speed!
- Statement No.4: Our new data management framework (OpenData included), is giving fresh new dimension and value to our data. That is the point where advanced technologies are becoming a competitive advantage, not before!
- Statement No.5: Are your data Cost or (at least potential) Profit? This is The Turning Point.